Monday 26 March 2012

I'm a winner...

This is my first post so bear with me if I ramble on a bit. I just found out I won a  Layer Cake by Moda the "Collection for Cause - Faith" from the St Patrick's day blog hop which was offered by Pam at http://offavondaleroad.blogspot.com/. I am made up as I have never won on anything I entered before!

We (that's me and daughters 2, 3 and 4) went to the NEC Sewing for pleasure show on the weekend. All of us had a great time, took in some workshops and saw lots of new and inspiring techniques. More on those in another post when I've worked out how to upload pics to the computer from d2's ipod; or d3 has done it for me!





We wanted to start this blog to record all the crafty things we get up to, so hopefully we can look back and see how we have improved. I'm hoping that most posts will include lots of photos like these of a notebook cover for my mum I made recently.

2 comments:

  1. I love the notebook cover...I made one last year for my calendar and loved it but it doesn't fit this year's calendar. :( blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you used on the notebook cover, they are sew my colours!

    Welcome to blog land.

    Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete